Active Event List

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Crysanium

Команда форума
EN-CH Moderator
14.jpg

Dear players,

This post will contain a list of the current ongoing ingame and forum events and contests.

Everything that is active at the very moment will be listed below, I will update this every week.

To access the events just press the names and you will be forwarded to the information / guide for it.

Active In-Game Events

Temporary

Battle of the Titans

Permanently

Battle for the Diamond Shores

The Fishers Day
The Merchants Day

Treasures Hunt Day
Violent Maelstrom
Capture the Flag

Active Contests

-

Active Mini-Events

Hide and Seek
Mirage Racing

''Be my Valentine'' and ''Petals'' added as current ongoing contests.

valentinedone.png

Be my Valentine Short Explanation:

Register your name, what you like and also what you want your Secret Valentine to be like on the flashmob.
You will then be matched up with a secret Valentine on February 14.
Once you have received the mail with the name of your Secret Valentine, send them a small gift of gratitude with a few nice words, wishes or anything similar.
If you match the words / poem or anything you write them with the gifts, this would make for an even more precious memory for everyone.

Prizes:

1st place - 3000 Credits + Angelic Whisper Combat Costume
2nd place - 2000 Credits (if more than 20 people register, the second prize will also receive a Angelic Whisper Combat Costume.)
3rd place - 1000 Credits.

Everyone who participates:

A small gift from me (Crysanium).

Registration is open from February 2, 2019 until February 12, 2019.

8bd2ac6ee9aaeefd9cb717000b10b3ee.png

Petals Short Explanation:

In this contest you will have to create a Petal, the design and how it will look is all on your own imagination.
The idea behind this is to make a ''Card'' for someone you really like or treasure for Valentinesday.
Which means, you will put the nickname of the person you adress with this card, wishes or words of gratitude or apology and your own name as sender.

Prizes:

1st place - 4000 Credits, Bunny Mount ''Coral''
2nd place - 3000 Credits, Angelic Whisper Combat Costume
3rd place - 2000 Credits, Arias Phonograph

The event will last from February 4, 2019 until February 16, 2019.

Последнее редактирование:
The ''White Arden Ghost Wedding'' Festival will be launched after our maintenance on February 12, 2019.

[CLICK] for more information.

0.png

The ''Petals'' contest and the ''Be my valentine'' flashmob have officially ended.
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for participating.​

pcv3.jpg

Cherry Blossom Festival will launch from April 10, 2019 until April 23, 2019!

[CLICK]

Genie-in-the-Lamp1.jpg

''Magic Lamps'' Mini-Event will be launched after our maintenance on April 17, 2019 and last until May 7, 2019.

Последнее редактирование:
Springs Beauty Contest launched!

For English Information click on ''Springs Beauty'' for Russian Information click on ''Образ Весны''

springs beauty.png

234.jpg

Gweonid Forest Lantern Festival is currently active until October 1, 2019!

lantern.png

Rum Runner Rapid Festival will be active starting September 18, 2019 until October 1, 2019!

afaf.png

Join our ''Coub'' Contest and win great prizes - contest last until October 6, 2019.

image (7).png

Join our ''ArtRage'' Art Contest until October 6, 2019 and lets eagerly wait for 4.0 together!

Без имени-1.png

Game Tournament Rage of Tanks will be held on October 26, 2019! Do not forget to apply and join!
region-blasted-lands-full.png

ArcheRage Stand Up Show will be held on October 27, 2019! Apply and entertain us and everyone else!
image (1).png

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх