Suggestion for event

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Mandy thomas

So one thing I have noticed with these forum events is that a lot of it revolves around things like art or story telling and such. Something that a large part of our community has very limited skill at. While these events bring out beautiful and magical pieces it is also very limiting.

I would like to suggest an event that is more like a "quiz" or "test" type event. There are a few ways to run these on forums. You can run them at the same time every day or you can create a topic and create a series of "scavenger Hunt" type locations. Nothing too hard or out of the way so that both factions can get to them but challenging enough that it requires a bit of dedication.

Prizes for this event would be stuff like Multi-purpose larders or Tax certificates. Or even Royal seeds. Things that people need for crafting or in game stuff. Or give them a choice of three Items. Nothing too game changing just stuff to help them a bit and make the daily grind a bit easier.

Just my 2 cents but I think this type of event for this type of prize could vitalize the community. Of course you could make the items bound so as to not effect the stability of the AH.

Thanks for the time and attention.

Caldor.

But, i need help english-speaking players. If you can help, I`m be very glad and we may talk about is by PM =)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх