Some questions from a new player

Deathbreeder

Hi there , i recently moved here from the offi eu ,first thing i noticed the latency is much bigger here i get something like 0.7 to 1 sec delay using skills , i get like 40 ping in offi here is around 160 ms i think , any advice how to reduce it ping reducers don`t help tbh
Also on what level i can chop trees or mine ?

Hi there , i recently moved here from the offi eu ,first thing i noticed the latency is much bigger here i get something like 0.7 to 1 sec delay using skills , i get like 40 ping in offi here is around 160 ms i think , any advice how to reduce it ping reducers don`t help tbh
Also on what level i can chop trees or mine ?

Hi as torime said you can check your ping on the website he has provided.
From experience and players telling me, the program ''noping'' has actually helped improve ping by alot (even for players of SEA region).
Generally, all proficienies unlock after level 52, but you can do bait fishing and combining of sun/moon/starpoint shard even before that.

So acording to the site http://proof.ovh.net/ my dw and upload are around 50mbs / my latency is at 70 ms is that considered a good ping or a bit laggy would those latency programs do anything at this point ? And about those ping reducer programs , i heard some rumours that they are a bit shady some supposely had keyloggers,miners and viruses can you confirm that they are legit and safe?

70 is ''ok'' but its really not the best. there could be very small delays but depending on your class it should not matter to the point where you may not even notice any lags/delay.
There are shady programs out there for sure, but programs like pingzapper are usually no dangerous.
Ive used them before, and plenty friends too and nothing bad came out of it... wether or not it helps ur case, you will have to experiment with it... with pingzapper u can select a variety of different servers to connect to, try which one fits the best to reduce delay/lags ingame.

Назад
Верх