Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Soren

Developer
Команда форума
Developer
rest19.2.png

Обновление сервера 19.01.2018

Уважаемые игроки, в сервер были внесены изменения. Сервер будет перезагружен 19.01.2018 в 3:00 по МСК.
Ориентировочное время рестарта - 40 минут.

Список изменений:
  • Изменено время штрафа за выход из гильдии. Теперь игрок покинувший гильдию не сможет вступить в другую в течение 72 часов. (в тестовом режиме)
  • Цены нескольких групп товаров за ремесленную уменьшены на 30%.
  • Добавнены новые товары в магазин за Очки чести.
  • Ларец ремесленника - убран откат.
  • Добавлены 2 задания:
"Становление воина" (ур. 20; награда - глайдер "Слава Двух Корон")
"К новым вершинам" (ур. 54; награда - гарпунный катер)​
  • Исправлена работа вытяжного порошка (в меню трансфигурации появилась дополнительная вкладка).

Последнее редактирование:
А голду советников из 2.9 когда дадут? 2 недели как без неё, а неделю назад обещали что выдадут "чуть позже".

Дорогая администрация, может еще сделаете минимальные требования для гильдии, которая может содержать замок, а то переливаться теперь накладно, а в 2 тела держать замок можно...
П.с. какие-то однобокие правки =\

Я так понял,ныть начали одни Ред Давны, так как теперь им надо самим что-то делать перед осадками, Тавы не помогут, эх,сочувствую. Вот и посмотрели какие вы сильные))

It is pretty clear that this server is going only in one direction. This patch was requested by a certain guild, and you accepted it. This patch damage all the little guild who actually are trying to play against the biggest guild in this server, denying them from attacking/defending a siege.
That being said, if you want us to quit, just say it. If you are animalist and you didn't liked the wyvern's kill, we are sorry.

Я так понял,ныть начали одни Ред Давны, так как теперь им надо самим что-то делать перед осадками, Тавы не помогут, эх,сочувствую. Вот и посмотрели какие вы сильные))

Yeah strong enough to make you beg the server moderators to change the guild-drop timer into your favour.
Sad.

Why would you delete my comment?
I said the truth and I did not slander.
East Heaven told me they requested that change.

Competition? Players banding together to fight? We can't have that, how terrible.

This change would NEVER make it onto the NA server, if it did, they would reject it. It doesn't actually solve any problem, people can simply drop guild earlier. You're just making things inconvenient to try and dissuade anyone from competing with the Nation.

This change does effectively nothing but make sieges a nuisance for everyone but the current top guild. Could you open transfers soon so I can go play on the server that listens to their entire player-base and not just half of it?

I'm doing nothing but being constructive, please don't be Trion 2.0

i can stay here and write the entire night. Keep deleting my comment, instead of answering to people who are asking respect.

I do not understand why you are unhappy? What's wrong with this change? it is brought to the original of the official server. Where this change did not cause any emotion.

Could you open some sort of dialogue instead of censoring half of us? Explain to us why this change is necessary. Explain how it's doing anything but being hyper inconvenient.

It's easy to avoid guild cool-down, just costs some honor and 30 minutes of my time.

@ArcheRage.to what official server? Tell me why you make change that are requested from East Heaven, and when we asked to fix the siege bug you said "we have more important thing to solve, like donation"

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх