[Heads up]Server Problems / Неполадки сервера

Crysanium

Команда форума
EN-CH Moderator
Dear players,

As of 12:15 CET (13:15MSK) there are currently some issues with the server ranging from, auction house not working, drops being unable to be picked up and also once you log out you may have troubles logging back in.

Please be patient while this issue is being resolved by the administrators.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.​

Последнее редактирование:
As of 22:50 CET (23:50 MSK) on August 25, 2018 the server began to have troubles again.

This includes pets, auction house, picking up loot or trade packs, you might even get disconnected and be won't be able to log back in.

Please be patient once again while this is being looked into by the administrators.

We are deeply sorry for this happening again. :(

The server is back on, we again apologize for the inconvenience caused.​

issues.png

As of 15:35 CET (16:35 MSK) on September 2nd, technical difficulties arose again.

It is being looked into by the administrators so please try and be patient while things are getting fixed.

Thank youuu~~

Нужно завести одну общую тему о проблемах сервера, чтобы в нее писать.
А то каждый раз создается пяток тем, которые приходится закрывать модератору. Не очень удобно десу

Short update.

It seems to be harder to currently reach the administration, I really apologize for this happening, especially during weekend and alot of peoples prime time.

As soon I know more and when the server is coming back up I will tell.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing everyone right now.

Dear players,

as you all may have experienced the server currently (since about 23:00 CET(00:00 MSK) has some lag and delay issues.

I would ask of your patience as the admins will be solving this issue as soon as possible!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause on this late sunday night.​

Последнее редактирование:
Dear players, it seems a little bit harder to reach the administration right now, please understand that they also have things to do or may be taking a rest. Nonetheless, the issues will be fixed as soon a admin is available.

We are very sorry for this happening and the delay in fixing the server.​

The server is getting fixed now. It will be restarted and back online shortly.

Thanks for your patience.​

Назад
Верх