Gaming from same house

Sandir

Hi all. Me and my gf wanna start to play on this server. I read in the server rule that is not possible use alt accounts. If we play with our main account (1 account each other) from the same wifi it will be detected and banned as alts or its not problem for us to duo play? We prefer know this before waste time in a levelling that will end in a ban. Thx very much for the info.

Hi all. Me and my gf wanna start to play on this server. I read in the server rule that is not possible use alt accounts. If we play with our main account (1 account each other) from the same wifi it will be detected and banned as alts or its not problem for us to duo play? We prefer know this before waste time in a levelling that will end in a ban. Thx very much for the info.

Hello! There is usually no issue to play with another person in your house if you both use a different computer or laptop and aslong you write a ticket and inform the support about it, if by chance it happens that you get flagged by our system and auto banned, you can simply appeal for this bann and then link your old ticket and you will be unbanned with no further problems.

If there are any more questions feel free to ask

Назад
Верх