Fusion Alembic General merchant price Downgrade [Suggestion Poll]

Would you like to see Fusion Alembic Price reduced? / Вы хотите, чтобы цена Fusion Alembic уменьшила

• Yes

Голосов: 18 85,7%
  • No

Голосов: 3 14,3%

• Всего проголосовало

Riddimgr

Greetings Fellow Archrage community players, I would like to ask all of you who are interested, what you think of changing the price for Fusion Alembic from the General merchant to a price more reasonable.

I am suggesting this because I feel their should be more availability in customising our gears with image items from other gears, for example you could have a end game gear, and your tired of how it looks, you could find a low level gear and like how it looks, you could add it to your end game gear as an image item thus giving your end game gear a new look, or Any gear you want in general.

As it stands Fusion Alembic is 20 gold per 1 item from General merchant, you need at least 20/30 to really get some good entire set changes, and again thats only 1 time, maybe you found a new item you prefer and want to change again, but should it cost you nearly 200/300 gold just to change your gears image to something unique and special to you as a player?

Worth noting as well, alot of the mainly sought after gears look the same, so you could have half the server running around in the same looking gears, reducing the Price on Fusion Alembic would promote more players rich or not, to try out other gear images.

It could promote players to do more lower level dungeon runs, with other players, bringing people back to dungeon running for some real goals.

I am calling for the price to be reduced, 1 gold or less.

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Верх