[Flashmob] Secret Santa

Crysanium

Команда форума
EN-CH Moderator
2.jpg

It's holiday season... not only that, it's the season of love, of giving.. not taking. It is such a very beautiful time each year, everyone decorates their homes... plays in the snow, anticipates meeting their friends and loved ones.
It is the same here on ArcheRage, we will celebrate this special season of the year, and we hope that everyone will finish this year with great memories made, maybe you have lost some friends and maybe you have gained some friends, it is the cycle of life, but remember... Always stay positive about yourself and the people surrounding you and everything will turn bright for you.

Now, just how you already know... Secret Santa exists everywhere, also here! We wish you to have much fun and very enjoyable days.

Conditions to take part in this event:
  • Have a character on our server​
  • Be in a great Christmas mood​
  • Care about giving, not taking!​

If you are certain that you meet all of those conditions, you may take part in our small event. All you need to do is register and wait for us to assign you a person that you can make happy... and vice versa!

How do you register for this event?

Make a post stating your ingame name, your gender(ingame or irl) and 3 things you like about the game or 3 things that describe yourself... you could also list something that you perhaps would like to receive for christmas.

As a example:
  • Crysanium
  • Female
  • I like decorating my housing with alot of different items!

On the day of the flashmob, everyone will receive the names of the people they are matched with, we kindly ask you to take a screenshot of the mail you sent to the person you matched with and post it on the topic afterwards. The 3 most beautiful and original presents and wishes made to a person will receive 1000 Credits. Do not hesistate to wish the best for the person you are matched with... everyone deserves some loving and warm words in this cold time of winter.

Event Rules:
  • 1. You cannot gift any ingame currency ( Gold, Credits, Gilda Star, ArcheRage Coins, Honor points, vocation points etc, but you CAN gift items that you have purchased with those said currency.)
  • 2. If you plan on making a value or expensive gift, remember the main subject of this event is ''Giving, not taking'' so please do not expect to get the same value of gift back, but you also should not gift some useless items aswell.
  • 3. You can start sending your gift on December 24 starting from 10:00 CET (12:00MSK).
  • 4. Registrations for this event will last from the moment this post is made until 08:00 CET (10:00MSK) on December 24.
  • 5. You will receive a letter with your matched partners name for the event starting from 08:00 CET (10:00MSK) to 10:00 CET (12:00MSK) on December 24.
  • 6. Tell your friends about this event, the more the merrier, also... it is something fun to do and creates great memories!
  • 7. In this topic post a screenshot of the gift you are sending to your matched person and the wishes you have for them, we will be accepting screenshots until December 26. The 3 most beautiful and original gift will receive as said 1000 Crystals.

Get in holiday season mood! Enjoy christmas, spend it with your loved ones!

Последнее редактирование:
1. Crysanium
2. Female
3. I like Potatoing / pvp / housing decorations :)

1. Rikku
2.Female
3. I love my Bao trees :) love my Flowers and to make my Home nice iam a uncomplicatet Person

Registration for the flash mob is over. Soon you will receive letters with the name of your secret friend and small gifts from Erayd.
Merry Christmas!

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Верх