East Diamond Shores crashes constantly

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

InflowOF

I've been farming time-locked creatures in east diamond shores and I found out it crashes constantly to the point that half the are is unfarmable, I need to stay away from the east coastline in order to avoid crashes, the closer to the coastline I get, the more it crashes.

Yesterday I came from east to diamond shores with a clipper, the first time it crashed when I stepped on the coast, then it took me 6 crashes to get to unsummon my boat, died twice to mobs because of disconnects.

I haven't tried reinstalling or anything, I did try direct 9 & 11, no effect, my friend confirmed that it repeatedly crashes for him too.

Вложения

• diamond shores crash.png
    diamond shores crash.png
    1,1 МБ · Просмотры: 292
As this sounds very specific I can't relate to this exact problem. Although I can suggest checking what stuff you are running in the background on your PC. My friend used to crash a lot and after he closed some programs before running AA the problem would disappear. Other than that I also suggest reporting this to Administration aswell since it could be something else that is at fault here.

Regards

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх