[Heads up]Server Problems / Неполадки сервера

Dear players!

Currently there are some problems with logging into our game servers.

The current error will tell you ''Verify Username and password''.

We are aware of this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible.​

Dear players,

As of 01:30 cet (03:30 msk) on December 24, 2018 there are issues with the server.

The admins are informed and issues will be fixed as soon as possible.

We hope for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

The server issues are being taken care of right now and soon everything should work again.

We again apologize for the inconvenience and wish for a good night.

If anything further happens I will update this post .

Server will be going back online at 02:25 cet (04:25 msk) roughly. Plus or minus a few minutes.

As of January 23, 2019 at 09:45 CET (11:45 MSK) the server has crashed, we are aware of this issue so I would ask for everyone to stay patient until it is coming back online.

I will give more information as soon I have them.​

Currently, it seems a little bit harder to reach the admins, so there might be a slight delay, but I will do all I can to reach them. :)

As of 4:15 CET (6:15 MSK) the server has unfortunately crashed once again... for now we will have to wait and see if it comes back online, if not I will reach for the admins to check what happened and then give more information.

We are sorry for the inconvenience it may cause.​

Dear players,

I am very sorry for the delay and the server still being unreachable. I wrote to all of the admins but they all seem asleep right now so in my place, there is unfortunately nothing I can do right now.
I ask of everyone to stay patient until the admins wake up and we get more information. I am really sorry once again for the inconvenience this may cause to some players of a different timezone which would use this time of the day to play the game.

If there are any additional information, I will give them right away.

Dear players,

The admins are now aware and are looking into the issue so hopefully soon everything will work again.

Thank you very much for your patience and we are sorry for this happening again.

I will update further.

As far as I see it.. it's offline for quite some time already.. Is it possible to know planned launch time? So me (and all of us reading this) just know how long do we have to wait.

As far as I see it.. it's offline for quite some time already.. Is it possible to know planned launch time? So me (and all of us reading this) just know how long do we have to wait.

Hello, Kusanagi responded to me about half an hour ago that he is looking into the issues with the server.
There might be a very high possibility that the Data Center of our server has problems again, which means.... our server is not offline, but noone can connect until the Data Center can fix their technical issues.

If that is the case, there is nothing our administration can do to fix this too.

Right now, there is still no estimate of when the server gets back up, but I will definitely inform as soon I have those informations.
This data center issues also do not happen often, this is only the second time (Yesterday + today) since last year may so I hope for everyones understanding.

Dear players,

as we already suspected the issues with the server being unreachable are because there are once again issues in the Data Center.
At this point there is nothing we can do but wait for them to fix the problems.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience.

Назад
Верх