Недавний контент Riddimgr

1. Riddimgr

Cannt connect to server - Click Launch, says its launching, then launcher closes after 30secs -...

Cannt connect to server - Click Launch, says its launching, then launcher closes after 30secs - nothing else happens. Help :(
  2. Riddimgr

The RookBorn Event Ended too soon, it still had 2 hours left

Delete Thanks
  3. Riddimgr

Обновление 29.08.2018

Could there ever be an update that is not always catered to and propergate the already powerful on the server? Those who Have Everything, Many via META means, and all they do is use this power to ensure those like me, who play the game as a Game, work hard, plan, strategies to gain and progress...
  4. Riddimgr

[Ваши работы]"Жизнь - театр, Игра - кино"

well done Crys, very well created, hell you got me thinking up a story for the Queen of the Warborns now ^^
  5. Riddimgr

Fusion Alembic General merchant price Downgrade [Suggestion Poll]

Greetings Fellow Archrage community players, I would like to ask all of you who are interested, what you think of changing the price for Fusion Alembic from the General merchant to a price more reasonable. I am suggesting this because I feel their should be more availability in customising our...
  6. Riddimgr

TOURNAMENT OF POWER Soon to Begin

Are their NO brave Dwarf up for the challenge! COME Tuesday 6th August, The Request will End, Thus Making the Warborn Host, the strongest of them all. You have 48 Hours to Register or Message Amoya Ingame - Stand TALL Dwarfs Accept the challenge!
  7. Riddimgr

Is there a Dwarf up for the challenge? Please PM me in-game - Amoya - Or respond here so we may arrange it. Still waiting for that Brave Dwarf! your Peoples fate are on your shoulders! as are mine
  8. Riddimgr

The Tournament of power will begin once the Great Queen of the Warborn, Amoya receives a Mail from a Brave Dwarf, Then what follows next will be an organised and planned date for both participants. All will be welcomed to watch, as this Defining battle will decide who is the strongest! Warborn...
  9. Riddimgr

[Голосование] Гонки для ДВ

I dont fully understand what this is about but i voted yes! I dont care what but something needs to happen! server needs rebooting with some LIFE!
  10. Riddimgr

FUSION ALEMBIC PRICE SUGGESTION

я люблю тебя
  11. Riddimgr

Снизите стоимость золота для «FUSION ALEMBICS» до более разумной цены, чтобы больше игроков могли получать больше пользовательских изображений Gear. Также может быть реализовано средство для удаления элементов изображения с передач, поэтому игроки могут заменить его на новой или другой...
  12. Riddimgr

Could a Moderator please inform me if this request would be considered? :) thanks
  13. Riddimgr

Lower the Gold Cost for "FUSION ALEMBICS" to a more reasonable price that way more players can enjoy making more custom Gear images. Also can there be a means implemented to also removing image items from gears, so players may replace it on a new or different gear. Thanks
  14. Riddimgr

Increase racial skill and Drawf and Warborn transform

I support this call as well. good post
  15. Riddimgr

Constant Disconects During Abyssal Event

Why is the client constantly force closing during Abyssal event?
Назад
Верх